One of the things I Still Matter strives to do is give people the opportunity to be involved in something meaningful, Over the past few years we’ve done this by creating opportunities for individuals and artists through:[
- Creating art walks so people can sell their handmade goods
- Creating powerful art installations that the public can participate in
- Allowing peers the opportunity to lead community groups
- Allowing individuals creative freedom to help develop art activities
- Providing opportunities for people to volunteer through outreach
- Creating opportunities for artists to donate artwork, therefore, advancing their reach in art community
The Art Greeting Cards were created as a mini-fundraiser to financially assist in supporting the work we do in the community! All cards are printed on high quality card stock paper and are blank inside. Each one includes an envelope, a printed description highlighting the artists name, the title of their work and a brief explanation of the meaning behind it.
Cards are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00
How do I purchase?
- Cards can be purchased through our PayPal link at the top of this page (it says DONATE HERE). Just put in the total amount for the cards you want to purchase ($5.00 each or 5 for $20.00) and add $3.00 for shipping. If you are in Jacksonville, you can choose to skip the shipping and pick up in person. Once your purchase comes through we will email you with more information. Make sure to specify which cards you’d like!
- Send an email to: [email protected] specifying which cards you’d like and we can create an invoice for you through Square and send to your email
- If you’d like to write a check please reach out to Rachel at [email protected]
We are fortunate to have the support of some wonderful and passionate partners, volunteers and artists! A special thank you goes to Local Goods Market for sponsoring the printing of this artists series!