We are looking for donations of coloring book pages for our upcoming publication of I Still Color Vol. 2. Once printed, the coloring books will be sold to raise funds for us to continue providing free Healing Art Groups and mental health resources to our community here in Jacksonville, Florida.
Our goal is to print our second coloring book with high quality paper from a local printing company by the end of 2020. Artists/illustrators will receive credit in the book index, at the bottom of the coloring page, and will be tagged on social media once published.
- Images should be 8.5×11, black and white.
- No overtly religious or political imagery.
- You may submit up to 5 image samples.
- Please include your name, location, social media tag, and a few sentences about you/your work.
- We reserve the right to adjust the image to aid in printing.
- The Submission Deadline is September 30, 2020
If you are interested in submitting your coloring page, please email [email protected]