Call for Blog Submissions!
I Still Matter is looking for guest blog submissions about mental health, healing through art, and creative expression. How do you process your emotions? Does your creative outlet help you to cope with mental health issues? We want to open the door for peer support and honest conversations about mental and emotional healing.
You don’t have to be an artist to participate! Perhaps your creative expression is baking, gardening, building, knitting, gaming, etc. Healing can happen through many forms of creativity!
If you’d like to contribute to our blog, please email [email protected]
Blog Post Guidelines
- There is no format or length requirement. We suggest around 3-5 paragraphs, but you can do more or less if desired!
- Ways to submit:
- Send a link of your file via Google Drive
- Attach a Word document to an email
- Include your blog text in the body of your email to [email protected]
- Also include:
- Photos of your art/creative expression or yourself!
- A short bio (3-5 sentences)
- Take a look at our previous blogs for inspiration! Click here to see our blog.
- After submission, you can expect to hear back within 48 hours with potential edits or requests for further information.
- Once your blog post is finalized, we will inform you of the publication date and tag you on social media
- I Still Matter aims to post at least one guest blog per month, but time-frames may change based on the quantity of submissions we receive.
- If you have questions, email [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in our blog!